Now that I've been selling AVON a few months, I've found a couple new favorites to add.
1. ANEW clinical eye lift: great for days when I've not gotten enough sleep, have puffy eyes, or want to just look more alert. It works wonders, I was very unsure how great it would be. Now it's a daily must. It's on sale this month :)
2. Pure Fragrance Mist: By MARK, this is a very light and fresh smelling scent to wear. Great for work and just daily activities. Reminds me of a version of Ivory soap but more flirty.
3. Spotlight Perfume: My new favorite perfume which can be applied very little and last all day long. Very flirty scent to it, smells wonderful.
4. Planet Spa conditioning eye gel: Very soothing after a long day at work or trip. Feels very cool and leaves you feeling relaxed.
5. Advance Technique 2 in 1 Healthy shine shampoo and conditioner: This has replaced my old shampoo/conditioner. Very similiar to Pantene and you can usually find a deal on it in one catalog or the next. I love how soft my hair feels and it really works on hair that is colored and often dry at times.
6. Advance Technique Intense Repair Treatment: If you add any color to your hair, this is a lifesaver. I'm always trying to go a little more blonde that I should and this has made my hair feel so much better. It was always dry before and I couldn't find anything to fix the problem this cheap.
7. Jillian Dempsey for AVON Professional Eyeshadow: I love this because it comes with a base shadow to apply and then two colors. Very easy for someone like me who is not the most skilled at putting on eye makeup. I've gotten lots of compliments on this.
8. SuperFULL Waterproof Mascara: Gives you great eyelashes, last through weddings and other events where tears are bound to fall.
9. Color trend mini eye liners: Usually just 99 cents or 79 cents I can't live without one of these in each of my purses and my desk drawer at work. So easy to apply and just a steal pricewise.
I plan on including alot of these in my giveaways that I will be participating in in the next couple of months. I think the best part of my job is getting to order samples to try and seeing what I really like. If any reader whats to try samples of the eye lift, PURE fragrance mist, Spotlight perfume, or Advance Technique shampoo/conditioner please let me know. I'd be glad to send some your way, it's a great way to find out what you like before committing to buying it.