Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 11th, Thursday, Special Sale 25% off orders $30.00 and up

In honor of me reaching my newest sales goal to be at 1,500 in sales to move up to be a President's Apprentice. I've decided to offer a sale for all readers for today and today only. This move up the little ladder of AVON, means I get more earnings on every order. For those near and dear it means more discounts for all :) We all love a deal don't we?

25% off all orders of $30.00 and more,which means $6.00 off your order :)

Follow these steps to receive the discount and free shipping before placing your actual order:
1. Sign up to follow my blog if you haven't done so yet.
2. Go to my online store at:
http://mhintalla.avonrepresentative.com/
3. Register as a customer and fill in your information including your email address, mailing address, and phone number.
4. Email me at marbeemay@yahoo.com to tell me you've registered and tell me you're a blog follower. Then, I will set up the discount and send you a free shipping code. If you place your order before doing this, I can't add the discount later.

The extra perk to participating in this sale is that if you order from me tomorrow, you will get a 10% discount for life as long as you remain a blog follower.

This sale is in honor of me reaching the first of many sales goals.
The sales ends tomorrow night at 11:59pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment