Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Sale on Skin so Soft Products

10% off any Skin so Soft products bought today through my AVON store. To get to my store click on my icon that says I sell AVON click to shop, on the left hand side of my blog. Email me at marbeemay@yahoo.com to tell me you have registered as a customer online first, then I can apply your discount before you make your purchase. You will also receive a free shipping code for your purchase, this way you don't have to spend at least $30 to get free shipping.

SPECIAL SALE: Some AVON skin so soft products are marked buy one, get one for 99 cents. That's a great deal!

They have great products for the bath and shower, their skin so soft oil and spray are also wonderful for keeping the bugs away and keep you smelling great :) Wonderful on dry skin, also check out their anti-itch spray, arm perfector, hair removal products, shower and bath gels, oils, lotions, bug sprays, sunscreens, moisturizer, firming treatment, hand cream, lotion, shave gel, age defying products, and tanning lotion (I recommend using this along with your favorite basic lotion about a quarter sized mixed together to allow for an even tan and no streaking)

Go to this link and you can see all the products on one page:
http://shop.avon.com/shop/product_list.aspx?from=product_list.aspx&dept=prodline&line_id=76

No comments:

Post a Comment