Saturday, June 27, 2009
Be sure to check out AVON's super summer sale that is an annual sale with great discounts on makeup, skin care, wellness items, bath and body, jewelry, fashion, stuff for your home, and more.
To go to my store click here: http://mhintalla.avonrepresentative.com/
(please go through my store on this link so I get sales credit if you go through the general AVON store online I don't get anything)
For free shipping on any order enter: FSWER as your shipping code
(you automatically get free shipping on orders for 30.o0 or more, with this code spend as little as you want and still receive free shipping)
You can still order from brochure 14 but brochure 15 with the great summer sale is going to be viewable on line any day now. Hopefully by Monday morning at the latest. We have lipgloss for 1.99, eye liner for 2.49, mascara for 1.99 to 4.95, eyeshadow quad (4 in a set) for 4.99, glimmerstick eye liner for 2.79, 10 day lasting nail polish for 2.99, lipstick 3.99 to 5.99, luxury eye liner 1.99, makeup remover 1.99, skincare anti aging products buy one, (get one free options), fragrance sets from 14.99, spa products 3 for 9.99, skin so soft bath spray only 3.99, skin so soft any two for 7.99 (doesn't include every skin so soft item), my favorite: Bubble bath 24 oz only 9.99 for 2 of them, footworks product line on sale, bug spray or sunscreen just 6.99, kids' bath time body paint 1.99, trial size of shampoo, shower gel, lotion 99 cents for some product lines, lip balms and roll on deodorant 99 cents, skin softner and powder 1.99, Foot works watermelon set with 6 products for 9.99, jewelry deals: 2 for 15.00, 2 for 30.00 and more.
Also, be sure to check out the outlet brochure 15/16 online at my store:
Shop early for Christmas themed items, children's items including Disney themed, High School Musical, Dora the Explorer, Hannah Montana, Mark items, jewelry and clothing on sale
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Oh and not to worry I will be doing giveaways that relate to all things preppy and AVON on the 2nd blog. Become a follower. I start with my story to give you some background. It will pick up with the journey that took me all the way to today.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Miss Anita of homeschoolblogger. com
Her name was drawn by my neighbor to be fair, thanks to everyone who entered. I drew early tonight as opposed to midnight since I'll be asleep by then.
Get ready for the next giveaway to come soon...
You can shop my store by clicking on the I sell AVON icon on the left side of my page.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
I can't use it at all or give it away because none of my friends or family would care for it. It also has my first initial on it so it couldn't just go to anyone if I wanted it to. I can't imagine having any business where you would sell things and not disclose that it's a possiblity that the patterns will not line up right or match. That's just not good business. At AVON we have a 100% return rate for unhappy customers which makes it a company I strongly believe in, if the customer isn't happy then it's not okay. Any suggestions on what to do? I can't see ordering another item from this store. I am just really disappointed the bag looked so cute online.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Some items have only 4 to 8 hours left in the sale : (These are items customers ordered but did not pay for so I had to keep them)
Items with a day left in the sale: (items ordered by customers but they didn't pay for them so now I have to sell them)
Additional items : Glazewear Diamonds Eye Color in Pink Sugar
Glazewear Extreme Lip Gloss in Charmed Rose
The Pink Sugar is one of my new favorite eye colors in the glazewear line as well as the turquoise they offer. Great for daytime or night time.
Friday, June 19, 2009
SPECIAL SALE: Some AVON skin so soft products are marked buy one, get one for 99 cents. That's a great deal!
They have great products for the bath and shower, their skin so soft oil and spray are also wonderful for keeping the bugs away and keep you smelling great :) Wonderful on dry skin, also check out their anti-itch spray, arm perfector, hair removal products, shower and bath gels, oils, lotions, bug sprays, sunscreens, moisturizer, firming treatment, hand cream, lotion, shave gel, age defying products, and tanning lotion (I recommend using this along with your favorite basic lotion about a quarter sized mixed together to allow for an even tan and no streaking)
Go to this link and you can see all the products on one page:
Thursday, June 18, 2009
The giveway consist of the following items:
2 samples of each: ANEW wrinkle cream, Brazil beat fragrance, Flower by Cynthia Rowley, ANEW Ultimate Gold Emulsion Night cream, ANEW Clinical Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream.
1 Planet Spa Greek Seas Marine Firming Body Gel 5 0z.
1 Planet Spa African Sheat Butter Brown Sugar Body Scrub 5 oz.
1 bottle of AVON nailwear in Pink Cuddle
1 Advance Technique Celloshine Shine Treatment for all hair types 4.2 oz
1 Advance Technique Dry Ends Serum 1.7 oz (this works wonders for color treated hair)
1 Smooth Mineral Blush Duo in Warm Beauty
1 Smooth Mineral Eyeshadow Duo in Earthy Blues
Winner will be drawn exactly one week from now on June 25th.
Entries can be earned by the following ways:
1. Become a follower (for one entry)
2. Post a comment about which product you really want to try (one entry) please include your email address so I can contact you if you win :)
3. Grab my button (earns you 3 entries)
Winners will be drawn randomly, items will be shipped priority mail.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
They love the outdoors and all kinds of sports. I think my sis and I are secretly not related as I can't stand to get dirty or sweat. That's really a nice way to put how much effort I will put into not doing either. The exception is if I'm on a beach somewhere, then glowing not sweating is allowed.
Send me your ideas :) I love to find the perfect gift and I've been looking for 3 weeks already and can't make up my mind.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Email me with your name and address if you want one sent to you at:
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Go to this link in my online store to view special offers currently available at AVON.
my store link: http://mhintalla.avonrepresentative.com/
Then go to online brochures, click on AVON outlet brochure campaign 13/14 it's bright yellow and green brochure cover.
1. Bubble bath 8 oz for $1.49 pg. 2
2. Advance Technique Restorative Hair Product. $2.99 on pg. 4
3. Petite Fragrance Sprays for $1.99 on pg. 9
4. Color trend mini eye liners only $.79 each on pg. 11
Next outlet brochure: Look beautiful for Less campaigns 12-14 (light blue brochure with jewelry on front)
1. Smooth mineral blush duo $5.99 pg. 3
2. Smooth mineral eyeshadow duo $4.99 on pg. 3
3. Jillian Dempsey AVON Professional Eyeshadow set: Buy 1 for $9.00 get one for $1.99(each set comes with a base eyeshadow then 2 additional colors, this last all day long and never creases which is hard to find)
Friday, June 12, 2009
(some of them have been around a while, others are new)
1. IDEAL Shade Concealer Stick: In the color medium works perfect cover dark circles under eyes. I have very fair skin and this color is great to cover up anything and everything.
2. Glazewear Eye Diamonds in Turquoise Dream and Pink Sugar: Great eyeshadow last all day.
3. Glazewear Lip Color: in Tickled Pink
4. Jet Femme Eau de Toilette Spray and Shower Gel: Smells like amber, grapefruit, and exotic wood. Goes on sale alot :)
5. Driven: Men's line of cologne smells great, something you'll love your man to wear without him feeling like he's got on something that's cologne.
6. An old but good favorite: Skin so Soft Bath Oil in Original or Soft and Sensual makes my dry skin feel so soft. Soothing on sunburns as well
7. Skin so soft Sensual Shape Targeted Arm Perfector: Makes arms look great for sleeveless shirts and dresses. I love my arms but this just accentuates them to look even firmer.
8. Bubble bath in Sweet Honeysuckle and Lily: Great new scent
9. Green Tea and Mint Exfoliating Foot scrub, cooling lotion, and invigorating spray: Great to recover from wearing those to die for shoes that aren't so comfortable all day long.
10. Dew Kiss Lip Dew: One of my all time favorites, never pay more than 99 cents for this one.
Shopping tip: If you have some product you want to try see if it's on sale in the current brochure by looking at my store link online by clicking the "I sell AVON" button and you can also go back up to 2 brochures, check the outlet brochures as well, to find your best deal. Or email me and I'll find it for you anytime, I love to find a good deal and share it with my customers. That's probably why I can't be in sales as my only job :)
If you have any favorites by AVON feel free to share. I love getting to try new products before they come out in the brochures :) There are many older products that I need to try as well.
Also, if any of you have any fragrances, lipstick or glosses, or foundations, you would like to try let me know. I can always order you some samples when I put in my next order in 2 more weeks. I like to know what I'm buying before I spend money on a fragrance or makeup.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
25% off all orders of $30.00 and more,which means $6.00 off your order :)
Follow these steps to receive the discount and free shipping before placing your actual order:
1. Sign up to follow my blog if you haven't done so yet.
2. Go to my online store at:
3. Register as a customer and fill in your information including your email address, mailing address, and phone number.
4. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell me you've registered and tell me you're a blog follower. Then, I will set up the discount and send you a free shipping code. If you place your order before doing this, I can't add the discount later.
The extra perk to participating in this sale is that if you order from me tomorrow, you will get a 10% discount for life as long as you remain a blog follower.
This sale is in honor of me reaching the first of many sales goals.
The sales ends tomorrow night at 11:59pm.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Also, I have available for purchase the brand new Brazil Beat trio with shower gel, shimmering body lotion, and body mist available. It's one of AVON's newest scents, not available to the general public till after this Saturday. On sale now you can get all 3 items for just $14.oo if you wait till the catalog comes out it will be $5.99 for each item. Vibrant and passionate, the soul of Brazil lives on in this spirited dance of sparkling fruits, joyful florals and energetic woods. If you're interested let me know. I am planning on posting several sets of this on Ebay tonight. http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/mhintal_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ
There is a pic on my page for you to view this trio under the June Special.
Monday, June 8, 2009
I also ordered alot of samples to giveaway with my next brochures, so far perfume samples, lipstick samples, and tiny bubble bath samples. Any feedback on what else women want to try with makeup? Their eye makeup samples is very limited only 3 choices. I thought about some skin stuff, they have great foundation. Lotion is another though as well as shampoo and conditioner. I am thinking about having nail polish as well since I can get a regular bottle for a dollar to give out. Let me know your thoughts .
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Thursday, June 4, 2009
1. ANEW clinical eye lift: great for days when I've not gotten enough sleep, have puffy eyes, or want to just look more alert. It works wonders, I was very unsure how great it would be. Now it's a daily must. It's on sale this month :)
2. Pure Fragrance Mist: By MARK, this is a very light and fresh smelling scent to wear. Great for work and just daily activities. Reminds me of a version of Ivory soap but more flirty.
3. Spotlight Perfume: My new favorite perfume which can be applied very little and last all day long. Very flirty scent to it, smells wonderful.
4. Planet Spa conditioning eye gel: Very soothing after a long day at work or trip. Feels very cool and leaves you feeling relaxed.
5. Advance Technique 2 in 1 Healthy shine shampoo and conditioner: This has replaced my old shampoo/conditioner. Very similiar to Pantene and you can usually find a deal on it in one catalog or the next. I love how soft my hair feels and it really works on hair that is colored and often dry at times.
6. Advance Technique Intense Repair Treatment: If you add any color to your hair, this is a lifesaver. I'm always trying to go a little more blonde that I should and this has made my hair feel so much better. It was always dry before and I couldn't find anything to fix the problem this cheap.
7. Jillian Dempsey for AVON Professional Eyeshadow: I love this because it comes with a base shadow to apply and then two colors. Very easy for someone like me who is not the most skilled at putting on eye makeup. I've gotten lots of compliments on this.
8. SuperFULL Waterproof Mascara: Gives you great eyelashes, last through weddings and other events where tears are bound to fall.
9. Color trend mini eye liners: Usually just 99 cents or 79 cents I can't live without one of these in each of my purses and my desk drawer at work. So easy to apply and just a steal pricewise.
I plan on including alot of these in my giveaways that I will be participating in in the next couple of months. I think the best part of my job is getting to order samples to try and seeing what I really like. If any reader whats to try samples of the eye lift, PURE fragrance mist, Spotlight perfume, or Advance Technique shampoo/conditioner please let me know. I'd be glad to send some your way, it's a great way to find out what you like before committing to buying it.