Monday, June 8, 2009

Good news

Today I received great news, a daycare that is really popular in our area, their director is going to allow me to leave brochures there for all the employees and moms. This will be great for my business as alot of moms go there every single day. In return I am going to donate a prize for the director to have her employees draw for as a thanks to all of them. I am hoping this is the beginning of my business really starting to build.

I also ordered alot of samples to giveaway with my next brochures, so far perfume samples, lipstick samples, and tiny bubble bath samples. Any feedback on what else women want to try with makeup? Their eye makeup samples is very limited only 3 choices. I thought about some skin stuff, they have great foundation. Lotion is another though as well as shampoo and conditioner. I am thinking about having nail polish as well since I can get a regular bottle for a dollar to give out. Let me know your thoughts .

No comments:

Post a Comment