Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June Sale Items

I am offering 10% off any order of $25.00 or more for the month of June to all blog followers. Email me to get this discount set up prior to ordering online.

Also, I have available for purchase the brand new Brazil Beat trio with shower gel, shimmering body lotion, and body mist available. It's one of AVON's newest scents, not available to the general public till after this Saturday. On sale now you can get all 3 items for just $14.oo if you wait till the catalog comes out it will be $5.99 for each item. Vibrant and passionate, the soul of Brazil lives on in this spirited dance of sparkling fruits, joyful florals and energetic woods. If you're interested let me know. I am planning on posting several sets of this on Ebay tonight. http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/mhintal_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ


There is a pic on my page for you to view this trio under the June Special.

No comments:

Post a Comment