Monday, August 3, 2009

Sales Award

I am so excited I have been named #8 for top sales for new representatives in my sales district. It's a big district with several counties in NC and one in SC. Thanks to all of you who have ordered from me, or had family members/friends order.
I am so happy to find this out as selling AVON is my fun job. Who wouldn't want to try out makeup, skincare, and all the other products for fun? Not to mention getting a great discount on anything and everything I want to try. I also love to give away products to my friends and family for them to try and enjoy.
A little background to my start with AVON, I was forever buying the products from a co-worker. Until I saw a brochure last fall I thought AVON was for old ladies, I really and sincerely did. It turns out it's definitely not and I enjoy using alot of the products they sell. In April I decided to start selling. The timing was definitely questionable as it was the busiest time of the year for me with my regular full time job in education. I am always up for a challenge so I dove right in and got started.
It was a rough start as I have always thought of myself as a friendly person but not very outgoing. You can't make it in sales without being outgoing and over the past couple of months I have really felt alot more confident about selling AVON. I have tried so many of the products, given them to friends and family to try, blog readers, and felt that their products really are worth buying. I have been very determined to succeed as I don't like to fail at anything. I really want to say a big thank you to all of my blog readers and customers for your support. I couldnt' do it without your help. So thank you to everyone and get ready for some great giveaways as I start off the month of August. I know that without a blog and online readers I won't be able to continue to be a success. Next stop for me in the online world just may be twitter, but we'll see it's still new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment