Monday, August 10, 2009

Good Cause: Check out this Auction

Check out my blog post at my other blog: Preppy Perception at the link above.

Please think about bidding on some items, I think the auction starts tonight at midnight..you'll have to go back and see the post. For every person that blogs about this cause and goes and leaves a comment on my preppy perception blog, with a link leading back to their blog post telling about this..I'll enter your name in an AVON giveaway f or a surprise item/items to be announced on Wednesday.

Please go over to my other blog to leave your comment, so you can be considered to win. Take a chance and bid. For all of of us with spouses, significant others, kids, friends with kids. I can't even begin to imagine being in this family's shoes. My heart breaks for them and their kids. I don't think I could be as strong as they are right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment