Saturday, October 10, 2009

Earn free AVON: Host online party

If you would love to host an online AVON party please let me know. All you need to do is make sure that you have a time frame in mind for the date of the party, it's usually best to make it a week long event. I send you the link via email and you can send out the link to all of your friends. I recommend using Evite as well to make some cute invitations. I can do that for you if you prefer. If your friends shop "your party" and you bring in at least $200 worth of business you win free AVON. I can set up everything so that the orders are shipped directly to the customers. All you do is serve as the contact between the party and my store. What do you get in return? FREE AVON products.
The amount is determined as follows:

Your party earns $200 online and you get $20 worth of free AVON products
Your party earns $250 online and you get $30 worth of free AVON products
Your party earns $300 online and you get $40 worth of free AVON products

No comments:

Post a Comment