Sunday, May 10, 2009

Building Customer Base

Building my customer base has been a rough start. I started with friends and coworkers from different jobs. I tried leaving catalogs with my business card in my neighborhood. So far I've averaged about $150 for each of my first two campaigns. I've ordered more brochures this time around) time (100 this , working on some letters to businesses, and ordered some samples to give away to new customers. I created a frequent shopper loyalty card for customers to get 5.00 off a $20.00 purchase after they have bought 10 items during the months of April though May. Working on printing some coupons. My AVON website is up and running. I have enjoyed getting a discount purchasing different items and have quickly developed a love for 10 products. I listed them on the right side of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment